Are You Stressing About Your Upcoming Exams?
The best way to overcome this worry is to focus on something that’s going to build your confidence in Math Methods – practice past exam questions. With video solutions to guide you when you’re stuck you’ll start to understand how to do questions that initially seemed to be difficult to do.
Not all exam questions are difficult. If you make a start on exam questions related to the topic you’re doing, you’ll find that you can do some of them or maybe even all of them.
You don’t need to be doing a lot of them but you need to be doing some of them on a regular basis as soon as you can. Why? Because you’ll have more time to get better at them than if you start later in the year.
Practice Makes Improvement
If you’re not practicing past exam questions, then you’re already falling behind students who are doing them. These students are:
- Getting better at doing exam questions.
- Getting better at solving exam type questions.
- Becoming familiar with what past VCAA exam questions are like.
- They’re also improving their understanding in just about every area of Maths Methods.
They know they can’t afford to wait until later in the year to start practicing past exam question. By starting now they’re getting an edge on other students – and that includes you.
How To Maximise Your Results
If you really want to maximise your results in Maths Methods then you need to start practicing past VCAA exam questions.
- Do a few exam questions every day you have Maths and you’ll find that you’re getting better at solving them.
- By having clear and easy to understand video solutions to help you when you get stuck, you’ll gain a better understanding of the concepts within each question.
- You’ll also start getting better at questions that you haven’t seen before.